I found this preview on Youtube of a movie called "Cultural Marxism and the Corruption of America."
The producers of this movie, who even go as far as attempting to paint themselves as God-fearing by using the name "Jeremiah Films" and featuring theologians in their film, want you to believe this is a healthy all-American warning against the subversion of our national institutions.
They even use the term "cultural Marxism" to portray themselves as being on the side of patriotic forces.
Finally, they rail against Gramsci and the Frankfurt school as I have done here in my review of Walter Benjamin's "The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction." Seems like my kind of people right? Wrong!
So what is the truth?
This movie pretends to be anti-communist freedom promotion but actually promotes a brand of Marxism itself!
This movie is nothing more than a long promotion of personal freedom as pushed for by the libertarian Marxists, rather than full submission to God as our Christian forefathers intended!
This is an intra-communist sectarian battle piece, just like "Imperialism and the Revolution". Slicker than a snake, as usual for modern Marxists trained in the ways of subversion. The agitprop runs deep.
To be avoided!
I'm now wondering about the Infiltrated Nation website, which is promoting this lefty film.
I'm now wondering about the Infiltrated Nation website, which is promoting this lefty film.
No comments:
Post a Comment